Multiplayer BETA is officially closed
Last version: m1.0.3
Introducing a Sonic fan game titled Sonic vs Darkness – True Nightmare Revived created by Nefault1st. Sonic vs Darkness T.N.R. is a remake of my very first Sonic fan game Sonic vs Darkness, which began as a sprite-animated Sonic series project on YouTube. This demo features two playable characters Sonic the Hedgehog and Shadow the Hedgehog, and will include stages inspired by the stages from the original fan game. Like the original version, the gameplay style is inspired by modern Sonic games Sonic Rush and Sonic Unleashed.
Disclaimer: This is a Non-profit fan-game project in development by Nefault1st. All registered trademarks and copyrights belong to SEGA® and Sonic Team®. “Sonic vs Darkness – True Nightmare Revived” is not affiliated with SEGA® or Sonic Team®.
FEATURES > > >
– Two playable characters Sonic and Shadow
– Two playable stages (includes 2 acts & 2 bosses)
– Includes a tutorial
– Time Attack Mode
– Online Multiplayer Mode
– Customizable Skills (limited to Aerial Skills)
– Custom key mapping
– Create up to 4 save files
– Sound Test
– Xbox 360 Controller support
– Music and Sound Volume Control
– Special FX/Reflection Options
– Fullscreen/Window Resizing
SOUNDTRACK > > >
The OST is currently a WIP, but there are plenty tracks for you to enjoy.
The Blue Renegade
Patches > > >
> m1.0.2 (10/16/2016)
– Place icon at the bottom right corner does not put you in 1st place when an opponent is ahead of you
– Error message has been set for people unable to retrieve the server status correctly
– Server no longer asks the player to start the game without an opponent
– Game immediately saves after being greeted with the Thank You! message.
> m1.0.3 (2/7/2017)
– Player’s position is synced properly and no longer skip frames
– Boost effect from both players now display
– Opponent’s depth issue has been fixed
– Increased the spindash strength
– Roller coaster enemies disappear before the race ends
– Fixed color fx for new record signs
Known Issues > > >
-Updates do not replace the original file if not placed in the default hard drive.
-Players freeze in place after dying multiple times mid-race.
-Players do not appear when joining a lobby during a bad connection.